Well, yes I believe I am. So does Debbie M. Lewis who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award because she’s enjoyed my posts. I checked out the other names she’d selected and was impressed by their work.
So how does this work? I tell you 7 random things about myself and then find 15 other bloggers that I find interesting. Here goes.
- I had a nasty skateboarding accident when I was 50 years old and that was 18 years ago.
- My first grandchild is due in January.
- I bought a 4/3 wetsuit (the water is getting chillier and the 3/2 just doesn’t cut it) last weekend and haven’t gotten it in the water yet.
- I love editing iPhone images with Snapseed.
- I’m working on a short fiction piece about surfing.
- I love steamed brussel sprouts with grated sharp cheddar.
- I’ve been watching videos of Stand Up Paddleboarders riding waves in the open ocean. It’s called down wind paddle boarding. I’d like to give it a try.
My seven random things handled, now onto the blogs I enjoy and why. I’m supposed to list 15 but, frankly, I’m new to this and don’t have more than 5 that I follow who also have fewer than 200 followers.
- Real Surfers. Love his artwork and edgy posts.
- Planting an Oar, the view of American life from a transplanted Brit. Insightful, charming, educational, and sometimes just a hoot to see the differences through her eyes.
- Scribbling Parrot for great graphics and interesting posts about coffee and life.
- Party of Five for her heartfelt posts, flowing narrative style and thoughtful comments.
- The Turtle Way because she surfs, she’s curious about the blogging community and turns up all kinds of interesting things to write about.
I look forward to hearing 7 random things about each of you and then please pass along the love to your favorite fifteen bloggers.